Pregnancy test question

Has anyone ever used the equate pregnancy test? how did it work for u did u like it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I haven't used it myself, but it seems to have good reviews. The only thing that matters is the level of hCG they detect, they are really all the same thing, it doesn't matter what brand you use. Try these, they are 5 for $2.95 and detect the lowest level of hCG on the market (same as the expensive early pregnancy tests like First Response):

http://www.amazon.com/Early-Detection-Pregnancy-Tests-Pack/dp/B000GHZZOS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1309440952&sr=8-1

I used them, they work perfectly.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 9:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• can u buy any of them even if they say med supplies?on amazon cypressandsage
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Can't you just go to your nearest drug store and pick one up? They all work the same. If you're pregnant, you're pregnant! And the horomones will be there and the test will read that they're present, no matter which test you use...IMO.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 10:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Ive bought like 5 equate test and there were two faint positives and the others were neg so I dont kno if mabe its too early...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I got false positives on all my test that brand! Try first response!
    ttcforever6391

Answer by ttcforever6391 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Were u pregnant when you tried another brand cuz im almost positive im prego I have all the symptoms... I have a 14 month old so its all pretty fresh..lol and that test just keeps having either faint positives or blank im 5weeks&5 days late...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:38 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Yes I did. And it came out faint, but sure enough still pregnant. A test is a test, dont listen to anyone who says otherwise, i'm sorry, it just doesnt matter lol Save a lil money, take the test and i hope it turns out how you want it to.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 12:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2011