Best Bottle Nipple

Can anyone tell me what kind of bottle they used when also breastfeeding? I'll be pumping and hubby will help feed baby with a bottle with breast milk in it, and I'm looking for a bottle/nipple that hopefully won't confuse my son..

Squirellybur

Asked by Squirellybur at 9:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• i liked the playtex ventaire advanced - used them with both of my kids
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I used the Avent system, which was given to me in the hospital by the lactation consultant when my 4th son had problems latching - I eventually breastfed him for a year.

Answer by missanc at 9:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I've found that it's not always your choice as to what nipple will work but baby's...lol. My son would only take a certain one. We tried the ones that were shaped more like the breast and he wouldn't take it. Finally I just bought an inexpensive bottle with a regular nipple and that's what he took.

MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Sorry to say that there is no "best" nipple. The best one is the one he'll use, and you'll only be able to figure that out by trial and error.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 11:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I used NUK on both my kids,but for some reason my DS like the little cheap bottles but hey im not complaining lol

Chelhaidax

Answer by Chelhaidax at 1:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2011