What is the best way to find a dentist that is open after work (5pm)

I googled but am not having any luck. My insurance can be a bit picky but I need something that is open after 5pm so that I can get the kids to DH after work and see them alone.

For sure trying to avoid calling everyone listen in the phone book for waco, texas to see if they accept tricare AND are open late.

Any ideas? The tricare page lists people who accept our insurance but not their office hours and googling 7 billion dentists just doesn't sound like something I can do right now but I need to see a dentist soon.

zoejains_momma

Asked by zoejains_momma at 9:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Health

• My former boss used to list his office hours in his ad in the yellow pages of the phone book. Have you tried looking thru the phone book and finding ones that have their hours? Then check and see if they are on your insurance list. Otherwise you might want to ask friends/family/co-workers who they have for a dentist and if they know what the hours are.
    Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2011