Is it normal to be this tired???

I am 30 weeks pregnant and I feel like I'm a zombie all of a sudden. Sometimes I feel so faint. All I think about is sleeping. I leave for work at 7 AM and get back home at 6:30. All I want to do is go right to bed... Is that normal?

Stefanie1130

Asked by Stefanie1130 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I think it's normal! I was tired my whole pregnancy!
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 9:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Very normal!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:01 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• My poor husband wants to hang out and do stuff when I get home from work, and I just want to sleep, eat and cry! LoL Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone! I've never been this tired in my life.
    Stefanie1130

Comment by Stefanie1130 (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Yes, and no. Have you talked with your dr about how tired you are? I went to my dr after I had my 3rd and told him how tired I was, at first he told me that was normal that all moms go through, I went into detail about just HOW tired I was. He ran some tests and I have a rare autoimmune disease (sjogrens) that causes fatigue. Nothing they can do to "fix" it but at least I knew it wasn't all in my head!

Answer by missanc at 10:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have talked to them and they just say "as long as you are eatting right, you are okay." I just don't like this feeling. It's strange. Maybe I'll push it at my appointment next week. They said since my blood sugar is normal, I'm fine. Even when I had mono as a teenager, I don't remember ever feeling this tired.
    Stefanie1130

Comment by Stefanie1130 (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Jun. 30, 2011