Which piercing should I get?

I have decided to get another piercing but I am deciding between two. I either want the Monroe piercing or my lip pierced. Which one is easier to take care of and which one do you think looks better? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• ever consider getting your tongue done?? has some good benifits in certain area's????
    boyer94

Answer by boyer94 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have always thought about getting my tongue done but I heard it gets infected really easy. Is that true?? Also did it hurt when you got your tongue done??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have asked several men if they think a tounge piercing makes any difference in a BJ and they said no. So I guess it is just a matter of oppinion.
    I am so not into all that face piercing stuff sorry. I am an older mom and I just don't think they look very nice at say a parent teacher conference...but that is just me, I am old school. Be it wrong or right there is a certain stigma from society when it comes to this subject. I think less is more.
    This is not to say that a woman with a Monroe is not a good mom...but there is something to be said for first impressions.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:17 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Any piercing can get infected but when you get your tongue or lip done you can't drink milk. With the lip piercing you can't use a straw and it'll probably swell up to about twice the size as normal the next day. I took a friend to get her lip pierced, took the same friend to get her belly button, took my mom to get her nose, and my mom went on her own to get her tongue. I have nose twice, belly button, and 9 in my ears. I plan to get more and be covered in tattoos so if anyone doesn't like it they can look away.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 11:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Tongue..My friends had them and they didn't get infected. You just clean it a lot at first until it heals.
    Anonymous

• Piercings can be pretty in your ears, but not really anywhere else.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2008