After a miscarriage did you?

Did you buy an ovulation or fertility test kit?

If you did, how did it work for you?

mrsjon

Asked by mrsjon at 10:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Nope, we had two miscarriages after 1 child, then a healthy baby after those 2 miscarriages.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 10:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I did. It worked perfectly, I was actually kinda surprised it was that easy! I'm only 2 DPO so I don't know yet if I actually did get pregnant, but the ovulation test part worked!
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 10:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have had 4 miscarriages and never took one (and got pregnant right away each time). I highly recommend waiting for 1 cycle and then trying, I didn't wait, which I think contibuted to the other miscarriages.
    sondamom0828

Answer by sondamom0828 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• No, i never bought anything. I waited the time the doctor said to and then tracked everything online at babycenter.com. Their charts were perfect and we had our youngest 1 year and 14 days later.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i also had 4 mcs and 2 were back to back sometimes the uterus is too thin from the previous mc i saw told to wait 3 cycles to make sure everything was back to normal but that was also after dnc after a natural mc i think 1 cycle is okay but for me id rather wait longer to not chance it
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• No after I lost my twins we went back on just trying and a few months later I was preg again with a perfect child...
    aus14

Answer by aus14 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2011