Anyones husband experiencing sexual side effects from celexa or wellbutrin? adult content

my husband been on celexa for a bit and was having sexual side effects.to where it was taking him forever to ejjaculate or sometimes couldnt at all hes so frustrated bc the medicine otherwise is doing great for him hes less agitated.but our sex life was great b4 about every 3 days now when we do have sex he gets frustrated and i feel like im not getting it done well lol the doc added wellbutrin to try to counteract this ,but its only been 2weeks takin that with it.has anyone experienced this will it go away or lesson?women on it do they have any prob climaxing on it as well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Health

• I answered on the ohter question for you. Good luck.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• My wife (ok actually husband, she is biologically male but transitioning to female) has been on both I think. Right now she is on celexa. At first it would take a bit longer for her to climax. But now she is ok. I think it took about a month for that to happen. I think she was on wellbutrin before. I think that was the one that caused her to be unable to have an erection.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 11:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• These work by increasing serotonin in the brain which is an inhibitor. It literally blocks the brain from responding to sexual impulse (and all impulsive behavior, really). Put on a pheromone cologne before you start to play. The pheromones naturally make the serotonin level drop, so he can respond. It will work for about 15 minutes, which is plenty of time to get the deed done!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• where can i get phermone cologne?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Jul. 1, 2011