Recategorize abuse

Just curious, what if anything can be done about the obvious abuse of recatogirizing lately? I have noticed a lot of questions that are perfectly fine in the religious area trying to be moved to the crazy for credit section. Even questions that don't say bump or answer a lot.

vntNyll

Asked by vntNyll at 10:31 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in About CafeMom

• You will neverget them to admit they abuse it. They will make some pety excuse for their petty behavior.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Hmmm so they moved you to preschool.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Seems somebody doesn't like questions in the religion and beliefs category - really odd.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I just edit the question and might use this as an example and contact cafemom personally. That is the EXACT thing I am talking about. This question doesn't belong in preschool and doing stuff like that just clogs up the categories.
    vntNyll

Comment by vntNyll (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• not sure, haven't seen any that's happened to..but I've recatagorized a few from beauty and style that were really relationship questions or something else.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:28 AM on Jun. 30, 2011