Omg is it just me or what??

Between yesterdays post, whos cheating, with married men, people always complaing about whos on FS!!! Or whats harder sahm or working mom!! Really who really cares if your working then its because you have to, for the sahm's that are home with the children then thats great, enjoy it...i love this site but dang you ladies complain a lot, just had to get that off my chest, thanks im going to get myself a cup of coffee now....

Princesaof1

Asked by Princesaof1 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• LOL complaining about people complaining, are we? ;)
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 10:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i thought that is what this site is for to vent.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Sometimes people just vent on here. Some people have no place else to do that. Some just like to debate. Cheating happens in the real world. FS fights happen in the real world thanks to the lovely economy. The work/stay at home thing will go on forever. I personally don't have a problem with that one as long as it's not a debate like one is better than the other. I think it's healthy to remember, especially on tough days, why you made the choice you did. If these things bother you, you don't have to read them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• @lucky35, yes its for venting thats what im doing :)
    Princesaof1

Comment by Princesaof1 (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• we ladies dont complain do we..as long as we dont have drama
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• So what would you like to talk about?
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 11:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• You forgot to mention:

The folks who list out a series of horrendous decisions that have led them to the crappy situation they're currently embroiled in and beg for advice, then take umbrage when you suggest that their decision-making process has a few flaws in it.

The folks whose concept of "advice" is to tell the original poster to put on some big girl panties.

The folks who think they give good advice because they've been married for a hundred years, but sadly their advice sucks because it's so very outdated.

The folks who generalize everything and make sweeping statements based on what they claim are facts, but are in reality social rhetoric.

Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I do vent on here, I will admit it. I live so far away from family and friends that I have nowhere else to vent. I do have friends here, but I since I haven't known them that long I don't like to do my venting to them. The friend that I vent to is leaving for Europe in less than a week (and even so she lives so far away anyways!)!!! So I do it on here because as I found there is usually more than 1 person on here that has either gone through what you are or is going through it at the same time.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:14 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Yet another complaint?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 30, 2011