Best way to keep sex interesting? adult content

Hi, guys!

My husband and I have made a goal to have sex at least once a day for a week. Yesterday was the first day and it was easy enough (it had been a while lol), and today and tomorrow will be easy... but I have a feeling that after that it's going to feel more like a chore than a joy for both of us. But I really want to keep it exciting!

What can I do to make it interesting and fun? What's YOUR favorite way to bring excitement into your bedroom (or living room, in our case, since the baby sleeps in our room lol)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Well I say you can look up some new sex positions online...i do this sometimes and suprise hubby with them and he loves it!! You could wear something sexy and be waiting on the couch for him...hope this helps.
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• u can role play and i hear that theres alot of sexual positions u can try.
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 10:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• My advice to you would be to talk about what your husband thinks is fun and interesting as an initial step. Sharing information is fun, interesting and useful.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Fistandantalus, I would... but he honest to god doesn't have any preferences or fantasies. Which is one reason we are doing this lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Let him bend you over the bathroom sink and watch you in the mirror.

Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Hey OP, if you feel comfortable doing so, PM me. I think we have some things in common....
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:38 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Costumes
    role play
    toys
    edible lube
    different positions (standing sitting kneeling, off the side of the bed, with a pillow under the butt...)
    different rooms
    sex in the shower
    go "parking" (even if it's in the garage!)
    blindfolds
    NEW SHEETS (sounds dumb but it's an entire body sensory experience)
    paint each other with body chocolate
    sensual massage
    pick one spot on each other's bodies that you have never kissed before and spend 60 seconds there
    mutual masturbation
    ONLY oral- no penetration
    Need I say more?????
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I would say the first way to keep it exciting and interesting is never to make it a goal. Why are you setting yourselves up like this. If you're TTC, every other day is plenty. PartyGalAnne has some good sugs though, eh? x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 3:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• We're not TTC... where did you get that? We're just in a rut of not having very much sex, and not having very exciting sex when we do. So we're taking a 7 day sex challenge, which has been recommended by a sex counselor. That's all :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2011