Do you KNOW your origins/nationality?

I KNOW that my mother's mother is full blood German. That my father's father's grandmother was full blood Irish and that her daughter was half Irish half English. I also KNOW that my mother's father's mother was full blood Cherokee American Indian. Other than that, I'm not sure what else I could have in me......

So do you know what you are?

Mrs.Ziller

Asked by Mrs.Ziller at 10:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i have a little french and a little indian, but i i dont know how much. all i really know is i'm pretty much a mutt :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 11:00 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I know Native American Indian but there is something much lighter that I assume is German but don't know. Dad is adopted and we don't know his biological family history or name
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:01 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• lol flaminomegs, me too......
    Mrs.Ziller

Comment by Mrs.Ziller (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• On my maternal grandmother's side, they have done extensive genealogical work, and we know about all the people going back to the 1600's. My maternal grandfather's side is 100% German, and that's all I know. My paternal grandmother is 100% Romanian, but my paternal grandfather was adopted by the Romanian government so we don't know too much about the ancestry there.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 11:02 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• My mother is almost full blooded Mohave Indian and my father is full blooded Mexican. I nevermet my grandparents from my father's sie because they passed away before any of my siblings were born. My grandparents from my mother's side are both Mohave Indians and my grandfather was a little bit Spanish but not enough to carry onto me. It's the same all the ways back, full blooded Mohave and full blooded Mexican.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i know my mom is full blood German and my dad is full blood Italian.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• My dad is a full-blooded Englishman. My mom's side immigrated to the states before the revolution, but we know it's all European (mostly German and Enlgish). One of my great-grandfathers was a Spanaird, so there are a number of cousins who can tan.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• My dad's side is mostly French, with a bit of Native American mixed in. My mom's side is mostly Polish, with a bit of Irish mixed in. So I am 3/4 French and Polish 1/4 Native American and Irish. My daughter is a mutt. My husband has sooo much in his blood. My daughter has got French Polish Irish Native American a bit of African American (though you can't tell) German Danish a whole bunch of others (can't remember them all).
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i'm Irish Scottish English and German... I'm as white as it gets... lol..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• And my last name is French lol go figure...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2011