Okay something different....

The other day I posted about what's your favorite quote...this is kind of the same EXCEPT...Whats your favorite HILARIOUS quote???

Mine: "Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts: Others come into our lives and make you want to leave footprints on their face!"

YerMami24

Asked by YerMami24 at 11:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Or heres another: "Before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes!" (Jack Handey)
    YerMami24

Comment by YerMami24 (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• lol love yours.. heres one I like “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”
    I have more but I cant think of them right now lol
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• oh oh oh I forgot this one lol "The ugly and the stupid have the best of it in this world. They can sit at their ease and gape at the play. If they know nothing of victory, they are at least spared the knowledge of defeat."
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have to add one more :) sorry for so many post but here it is "You even called me stupid in your verse, and I’m almost agreeing, for where stupidity is involved, you are quite an expert, friend."
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 30, 2011