Has anybody heard or seen the clip with Joe the Plumber saying he wanted to get of the McCains Bus because he felt dirty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, he said it in an interview with Glenn Beck. It is in his book.

WHile on the campaign bus He asked McCain why he voted for the bailout. McCain explained why(exposed some of the nastiness of DC politics) and all Joe the Plumber would say is that he wrote about it in his book Which I think is coming out soon and you can only get it from this small publisher out of Texas and their website.

Joe, however spoke of Sarah Palin as true, honest and it the campaign for the GOOD of the People.  He said, even what little he saw, people were trying to sabotage her. And that too, upset him.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Sarah Palin a honest women ??????? in the campaign for the GOOD of the People. No she is not.
    Alaska schools are in 46 th place. She didn't show up to meet with teachers. She is populist .Somebody who spends state money for personal use is not a honest person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• he is just promoting his book.. he he he is going to use mccain and palin to sell his book.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I am sick of Joe the Plumber and his brother Joe Six Pack.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Joe the Plumber makes me feel dirty looking at him and his ugly face. Especially since he is so full of dung.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• McCain isn't a true conservative first and foremost. He is a moderate (on a good day) and most of the conservative base weren't particularly happy that he won the nomination.
    Anonymous

• I think Joe's 15 minutes is over and he's trying his best to get back into the spotlight. I didn't value his opinion months ago and I don't care to hear what he has to say now either.

And I voted McCain.
    Anonymous