Ugh i feel like we are too young for this....... adult content

My SO i believe has ED. He has never been to the dr. for it but im sure its what it is.. Its so frustrating for me sometimes, I think because we are so young yet. we are only in our mid 20's. :(. I mean how can he litteraly be inside me and go soft? (sorry for the TMI)thankfully i love him more than anything and can just deal with it. Sometimes it just seems like i work my butt off and then "sigh" he goes soft again. He has a very good sex drive and we have sex about 5-6 times a week but he dosent always stay hard or finish. any advice?? is it unusual that hes only 25 and having this issue???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• it happens. for sure see your doctor. my DH is 32 and having the same issue
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Really? how do both of you handle it?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I would talk to the doc.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:10 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• that happens to my husband sometimes. im not sure the cause but i think his libido just takes a crap on him. if it happens frequently i would politely suggest he get seen by a doctor. the cause could be something very simple.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:10 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• It's an issue for any age group. Believe it or not couples in their 30s, 40s, 50s and beyond have active sex lives too! lol ED would be an issue for them as well. Definitely try to get you man to a doctor. It's nothing to be ashamed of and there are treatments. Why not take advantage of them?
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• My husband will get too in his head. If that makes sense. Something will happen, like a leg cramp, or a sneeze or something like that. He focuses on the thing that went "wrong" and cant stay in the moment. They say that cigarettes and tight pants are the number one causes of temporary impotence. He just turned 30.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• we went to talk to the doctor who had him medicated and its better but it was really hard on both of us for a while because I wasn't sure he found me attractive and he didn't feel like a good husband or a man until we got it figured out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• there could be alot of factors,, I think you sould talk to the doctor, but first talk to him,, viagra is amazing,,LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have kind of hinted to him that we should go to a dr. but he says hes too young and i think hes embaressed about it. Does having ED have any complications with sperm count??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• It can be a sign of a small problem or a very huge problem. He needs to go get seen.
    Anonymous