hands in the mouth

my daughter is not teething yet her hands are always in her mouth and everything else...she even "talks" with them in her mouth. how long will this last? she is 7 months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They are in her mouth, because she can lol. Its very common. How do you know she is not teething? 7 months is a teething age. Just because you cant see anything doesnt mean she isnt. :) Just make sure to wipe her hands off alot if she is crawling.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:20 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My son is almost 4 months and his hands are constantly in his mouth! But it soothes him! I can put him to bed wide awake and he'll suck on his hands for 10-15 minutes and fall asleep - usually 8-10 hours every night!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• my son is a little over 3 months old and his hands are constantly in his mouth also . its what comforts him . if he cant have his nukie then his hands go directly in lol .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• my daughter is 6 months old and her hands are ALWAYS in her mouth lol she's teething real bad tho hopefully cutting a tooth soon hah. but i wouldnt worry i just make sure to keep her hands clean as much as i can.
    sarrrr13

Answer by sarrrr13 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• all kids put their hands in their mouth
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:37 PM on Dec. 15, 2008