Ruptured Ovarian Cyst...

Has anyone ever had one before. I know cysts are common but hoe common is it when they rutpure? i had one rupture on Monday and I am still in pain! It was horrible pain, close to labor pains. =/ I didnt even know i had any cysts...
And if you have had one whats the best way to recover, just rest, rest, rest? Thats what Ive been trying to do, but as a SAHM, and DH working all day the house has become a disaster and i have been trying to do tings here and there to help. Any othe suggestions on what I can do to help heal and feel better would be greatly appreciated. =/

SierraLynn

Asked by SierraLynn at 11:14 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Health

• I get them and they hurt like craxy,, just motrin and muddle through, ugh,, getting on the pill can help reduce them.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I just got off the pill, we are ttc #2 and have been off since the 19th of this months. And Monday was the rutpure. This sucks =/
    SierraLynn

Comment by SierraLynn (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• feel betterJust keep resting girl! Don't worry about the appearance of the house, your health is way more important. Take care!

LittlesMom549

Answer by LittlesMom549 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Just rest girl! I had several that would rupture, DAMN painfull. Also a heating pad helps as well. Take some ibuprofen, if you have something tstronger then take that. Best of luck. That's why I got my ovaries out, got tired of the rupturing every damn month
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• It is Thursday already,I would go to the doctor!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2011