when is the best time? ( NOT A PREGO ? I PROMISE!!!)

I want to get my tounge re-pierced. But with the holidays coming i dont think now is a great time. Plus i just got married friday. So what do you ladies think? when would be a good time to get it pierced?

lonelymommyof2

Asked by lonelymommyof2 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would wait until the holidays are over that way like salexander said you can actually enjoy them...
    snwalways

Answer by snwalways at 12:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Never lol........the idea just grosses me out lol. I dont think it looks bad and Im def. to each his own........but the idea of it it just yuck yuck yuck. Arent you afraid of infection? Or chipping your teeth? I know several people with pierced tongues and there teeth are all chipped.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:28 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• The whole idea just makes me shudder! I have several ear piercings, but I HAVE bitten my tongue (hasn't everyone?) and the pain was intense so the thought of deliberately getting my tongue pierced makes me cringe. I've talked to a couple people who have had it done, and I think they were lying because they said it "didn't hurt that bad" but I'm certainly not up for trying it in this lifetime! Besides I see people with tongue studs "playing" with them, and it's just gross!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I never bit my barbel, nor do I have any chipped teeth. I took mine out when I was 21 because it wasn't me anymore. I had it pierced once when I was 18 and I pierced it once when I was 19. I would say do it after new years, just in case you want to drink.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 10:52 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I went with my friend to have hers done...now I must see a thousand lambs slaughtered to get that horrific image out of my mind! Seriously, wait until after all the holidy parties and what not that way you can enjoy them.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:07 AM on Dec. 15, 2008