Am i going to be delivering soon? adult content

im a little over 39 weeks an we have been walken an we tryed to have sex but he cant put it in all the way cuz as he says theirs a blockage in their lol i belive this is baby. so does this mean shes getting ready to come. also everytime i lay down cuz its more comfy for me then when i get up i have lots of presure an pain down their an it feel like the baby is like right their.

BOOKER123ABC

Asked by BOOKER123ABC at 11:17 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Definitely within the week!! No one can tell you exactly when.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• well you're over 39 weeks...you're obviously delivering soon, that's just natural fact
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• yes but is this a sign that is going to be in the next couple days am due the 5th they rgoing to induce me that day if i havent gone i would like to go naturaly. they got me being induced because i dont have much fluid around the baby an that am in so much pain
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• im not going to risk loseing my baby cuz people say not to be induced i was induced before an i see no problem with it all am asking is this a sign or not. Am not ask what your opion is about being induced. i dont want to sound rude but all i want to know if sence the baby is very low the chances r its going to be comen out soon or not i would like a 4th of july baby but well see if not i will be induced on the 5th. Am trying to do some walken dont know how much i can do cuz can hardle more baby is pinching 3 nerves
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• * Not people telling you to do/not do something, but just encouraging you to choose wisely.
    You can help yourself be able to walk with certain types of help. Have you tried prenatal yoga or chiro, or acupuncture/pressure?
    Lots of things can alleviate pains so you don't have to add risks.

Induction without a true medical reason IS risky.
    If you prefer to avoid adding unnecessary risks to you/your baby, be sure you know when to decline or consent.

How do you *know* intervening is safer?
    How do you know it's not?

What is your AFI?
    What kind of pains?

It's not difficult to make Informed Consent, I think folks just hope you get that opportunity.

Baby can be uncomfortably low for a couple of months. Not necessarily a sign of anything other than pregnancy.
    Not trying to be rude, either, just trying to offer more info since your posts sound to me like you may not know. ?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• "Definitely within the week!!"

Or month.
    ;-)

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• have you dilated or effaced yet? I was 39 weeks and was 3 cm and 90% effeced and the doctor stripped my membranes. I went into labor within the next three hours and had my baby boy the next morning. It might work for you too.
    fergie92

Answer by fergie92 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• im a little over 1cm but not 2cm an 80 percent effaced.
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• but i want to stress that we tryed to have sex last night an he couldnt only get the head part in of his stuff their an thats it. so they baby's gotta be really low.
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• RIGHT I MEAN HOW LOW CAN THIS BABY GET BEFORE HE OR SHE COMES OUT
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2011