What motivates you?

Answer any way that came to mind when you read the question... whether to get and go to work, do the dishes, go to school, live your dreams... whatever.

Also, what keeps you following through and how do you plan and track your course of action?

Thanks!

figaro8895

Asked by figaro8895 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• usually i just get a wild hair in my ass when i clean the house top to bottom (like wash the walls and everything), but for going to school its just because i want to better my life, and my familys that keeps me motivated.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My kids....some days I wouldn't even get out of bed if it weren't for them. They always put a smile on my face and make me wanna do the best I can!! Lucky for me I SAH so doing the best I can means doing something for them, which I love.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 10:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• The sheer terror of what will happen if I don't do these things lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:05 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Stress!!! I swear if I didn't feel the pressure I would procrastinate until the last minute. 

logansmomma2007

Answer by logansmomma2007 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2008