Any geocaching moms out there?

I am introducing a friend and her son to geocaching. We are going to two state parks tomorrow to find the geocaches there and I want to make her son a kit. What should I include in the kit?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 11:42 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• bug spray, tweezers, magnifying glass, bandaids, a pen, trinkets to trade, a personal log book, hand sanitizer and a water bottle (Thats what we carry anyway!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I have been interested in that, but have not yet started.. how do you like it?
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• oh and yard gloves if you are doing much in the woods. Don't forget to bring a camera! Great for logging.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:59 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• MommaB30, we love it. So far we have found 4 but we normally stick to the state parks geocache challenge.

But Mommie, thanks, I made a kit but we will be making another kit for another child and will include some of the items that you mentioned that we didn't put in the first kit. BTW, are the tweezers used for ticks or do you use them for something else?

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• what is this i have nevr heard of this please inform me?what is this i have nevr heard of this please inform me?
    Elise_Gurrola

Answer by Elise_Gurrola at 5:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

Elise_Gurrola

Answer by Elise_Gurrola at 5:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

Elise_Gurrola

Answer by Elise_Gurrola at 5:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

Elise_Gurrola

Elise_Gurrola

Answer by Elise_Gurrola at 5:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2011