How do I trust in god to help me and my SO get threw this rough patch?

My SO and I are going threw a rough patch (we have both cheated on each other and we both regret it.) I want him to forgive me because I dont want to loose him. I have fallen in love with him all over again.. Idk what to do anymore.. Im tired of feeling so lost and hurt... I need help

TX-Mommy-of-two

Asked by TX-Mommy-of-two at 11:42 AM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• A therapist may be a good answer for you. And him
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:44 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• talk to you SO lay it on the line, say your sorries and move on - sounds like you both may need to just get it out in the open...
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 11:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• The past is the past... let it stay there. If you dwell on past occurrences, you'll never find a solution for the future your partner will feel less loved and respected, and you will always feel negatively towards your partner. People make mistakes. Give your partner the chance to recover from them, and encourage and support them when they make the right choices. Sometimes you have to forgive that person if you want them in your life.
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 12:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• That is up to him not God. God cannot make your SO trust you again. You guys need to talk and Dahis is right go see a therapist.

Anonymous

• As anon says, it would be down firstly to your SO to trust you first. A relationship counsellor would be a great start. It would help even if you had to speak to someone alone. Hugs! x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 3:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2011