what are things you do or tell yourself in order to keep on track when your on a diet?

things that you tell yourself or do so you wont stop your diet?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 10:27 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels." Now if I could only remember what thin feels like! haha!
    brwmommy

Answer by brwmommy at 12:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i wanna know the same thing, is there a group here of mom's trying to lose weight that i can join? i just had my second (last) baby a month ago and now i am experiencing an uncontrolable urge for sweets. I promised my five year old that after baby i was going to lose the weight but i cant get into the frame of mind.
    Loba

Answer by Loba at 11:02 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i want to know too i just had my son almost 4 months ago and hes my frist one and im just trying but shoot its so hard after just haveing a baby!!!! wheres this group~~!! if there is not one we need to make one!!!
    berta19

Answer by berta19 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• facebook's my diet app is wonderful! I write everything down so I can put it in my food journal. If my pad of paper isn't in the kitchen, I don't eat because I'll forget to write it down, and mess myself up.
    mamahud

Answer by mamahud at 11:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• HA, I don't tell myself anything, I keep the scales in the kitchen by the refrigerator!! LOL
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• After I had my son, I kept telling myself that it was easier to lose the baby weight than find pants that fit! I also went to the gym three times a week. It only took six months to fit into my old pants again.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2008