Im 9 months pregnant you asked me to do WHAAAA????

ok this has happened to me like 2 years ago but it still pisses me off.....lol

ok so it was around christmas 08" i was 9 months pregnant with my first  DD and my MIL and SFIL are dentists and wanted my DH to go paint the office and my MIL asked me to stay with her and help decorate so i wouldnt have to inhaile fumes. So we went to put things up ya know thinking i was gonna get  the little stuffed animals, the  the lights to wrap around the banisters but....no.....she got that.....ok so since they are rich and what not of corse they have a HUGE friggen tree....she tells  me to put up the no joke 100 pound tree ( its GIGANTIC to the ceiling and very wide VERY HEAVY)....Im 9 months pregnant.....putting that together by myself.....I told her I wasnt gonna do it and to wait till her husband got home or even mine.....so...yah I just wanna know was i in the right to be mad????

It has been awhile but ya know its something i get mad about often....b/c I guess it bothers me she didnt care about the safety of her FIRST EVER grandchild......

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 12:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• That is a bit ridiculous if you ask me!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• You have to let it go. Hashing it up is not beneficial.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i agree with tootoobusy. I did shake my head when I read that. She wants you to do WHAT!
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 12:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Yah I kno..... =/
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• At this point you have no right to still be mad, you should've said something at the time.  Since you chose not to, it's water under the bridge

Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i did say something and i understand what you guys mean.......
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2011