I am at a loss and in tears right now

I was to be sterilized on June 23 and the Dr canceled my appointment due to my insurance being changed. someone who my mom does not know went and told her i do not want the procedure done. so she yelled at me as we are temporarily staying with her. i told her mom you were there when the call came in that they were not going to do it. then my mom informs me that my husband supposed of told his father that if i do not get off my fat ass and get a job to support him and our kids he does not care what happens to us. i have a almost 3 month old, and 2 girls who are autistic i get calls to go to the school all the time on the one daughter. I have depression currently going on to and other medical issues. when he text-ed me i told him about it so he called he said he did not say it his father did. I do not know. because hubby was mad yesterday all day. he was mad because they were trying to force me into babysitting his nephew who i cared for for a year and half and go thanks for and me and my kids got abused by so i refuse to watch him. So i told hubby you and i are going to talk. if your wanting your freedom sign divorce papers giving me full custody of the kids and you get visitation and pay child support. i will let you go because the kids and i deserve better then this, i was already dealing with things his dad said to me the other day and became so suicidal but i got my medicine down and talked to a counselor to. so I am not suicidal today thankfully, i do not want my kids not having there mommy. there dad is not really a involved parent. i deal with all of it. he does not know how to handle my daughters melt downs etc. he throws things when he cannot get his way. he cannot get his way on a scooter right now so he is angry. i am at my wits end. i am tired of all of it. i am tired of our lives being the way they are because of his screw ups. if i file for a divorce how can i do it when i have no money? is there somewhere i can go to get help? i have heard of legal aid but i have no way up there. any advice would be helpful.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Call 211. This is a nationwide hotline for social services. They can get you hooked up with what you need.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• fingers crossedahhh. mommy... I'm sorry. Here's a bump and a HUG

maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• WOW GOING THROUGH A TOUGH SITUATION,BUT YOU DONT DESERVE THOSE KIND OF ABUSE FROM NO ONE YOU NEED TO GO WHAT YOUR HEART TELLS YOU AND THE BEST FOR YOUR CHILDREN ,TRY SEEK A LEGAL AIDE LAWYER THAT A FREE OF CHARGE I AM SURE THEY WILL GIVE YOU A FURTHER SUGGESTION WHAT TO DO,,,WISH YOU LUCK WITH YOUR LIFE
    BORICUAMAMI615

Answer by BORICUAMAMI615 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• call a friend outside your family take your kids for the day and have them take you to legal aide, but before you do that- call legal aide and make an appointment otherwise you will be there for awhile...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I am so sorry all these things are going on with you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• {{[hugs}}} go for a walk. I am sorry you are going through this.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 12:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• **Hugs** Hang in there. Do you have any close friends you can talk to?
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 12:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• sounds like you need to figure out a way for you and the kids to get out on your own away from family (thats toxic to you) ......try social services they can helpp you get the help you need for the 2 with autism and maybe housing...
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• sounds like a big mess. Start doing your research and find ways out of this mess, it will make you feel a lot better, build your self esteem and be the best thing for your family. What about working from home or something? Find something to get you out of that mess, research programs in your area and stay strong!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 2:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i agree 211 will hellp you find some help..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 5:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2011