When should you set up your baby registy?

This is our first baby and are not finding out the gender of the baby. How soon do you start a registy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• We did ours at 21 weeks, the day we found out the gender of the baby. We had the day off together so it worked perfectly.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I started mine at about 12 weeks -- things that I knew I would need without knowing the gender, stroller, bathtub, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i dont register, and i but what i want too for someone who has registered.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:34 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I started mine pretty early, around 15 wks cause I was having an early baby shower. It is helpful to do it early b/c I found that I changed it a lot due to advice I'd get from other moms and articles I'd read. Do it as early as you want, it's fun. I wouldn't register for a lot of clothes because people will get you those no matter what! I registered before we knew the sex and have kept up the yellow clothes b/c I already got so many pink ones.
    Anonymous