Can this be a sign labor will begin soon? (TMI)

I've been eating the same things and drinking water...nothing has changed. Recently when I've gone to the bathroom, diarrhea comes out. My stomach doesn't hurt like it normally would if you were to have diarrhea. Can that be a sign that labor will start soon or do I really have diarrhea? I am exactly 37 weeks today. I'll be going to the doctor this Wednesday, should I let him know about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• u should let him know just bc hes ur dr.. but it may it may not be a sign u have to wait and see..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• yes and no. It could just be the nasty stomach bug that I've heard has been going around. Or it could be your body getting ready for labor. Your doctor will check you at your appointment to let you know if anything is starting to progress. Ya know with your cervix and the baby's station.. Good luck!
    Meagan22085

Answer by Meagan22085 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2008