• In the Spotlight:

would you throw a shoe at bush?

in irac there was an iraci reporter that threw his shoes at bush in a press thing and there was a iraci prime minister beside bush and i guess they will be pressing charges...what do you think and would u throw your shoes?and if you would why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• wouldn't...but I laughed my butt off everytime the clip played. Where was the secret service on that...he had time to TAKE the other shoe off and throw it! haha oh I rolled laughing. I dunno, I guess the fact that it was a shoe and such a raw expression of frustration and emotion that I found it...human and real. Was kind of a nice break from all the sugar coated crap regarding Iraq. :)
    i love it someone like you posting this i agree totally, raw human emotion it is great.
    Anonymous

• no even though he might have not been the best president; its still disrespectful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I admit that I cant stand Bush. He didnt/doesnt know what direction he is going with the war or our country. I just think he is a real idiot and I would so want to throw a shoe at him. But at the same time that is rude and disrespectful. So no I wouldnt but it would be very tempting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I agree. Very tempting for the mess he has helped put our country in. But I never would do that regardless, because he is still our president and for that deserves a measure of respect. Now I would throw a shoe at Rod Blagojevich! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I would throw a steel toe boot at him!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I've got some size 10s to lob at the SOB. it is the nicest way I could express my feelings towards him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• more than a shoe if I could.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• What is an iraci?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• No, because I would go to jail.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Yikes! Is this ANON Fest 2008?

No, I wouldn't throw a shoe at anyone. That is immature, disrespectful and a horrible example to set for my kids.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 15, 2008