Does moving baby around a lot hurt her?

I am 39 weeks pregnant and i am CONSTANTLY moving my baby around but i can not help it because my stomach isnt getting bigger but she is. I sit at a desk all day at work and she is always in my ribs and it hurts. Does moving her around so much hurt her??

LACYC1988

Asked by LACYC1988 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My dr poked my babies all the time..to try to get them show their beautiful little faces.. & I pushed them outta my ribs all the time. They all three came out perfect! ♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• kind of, you have to be careful of the things you do, you have to be healthy and try to not move as much. it can deff. hurt her.
    xianrujin

Answer by xianrujin at 12:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• My daughter thought my ribs were her own personal jungle gym. I was forever moving her out of my ribs. She's now 4 and STILL loves to climb anything and everything. Just this morning she tried to climb her dresser, but instead pulled it down on top of herself, giving ME a heart attack and scaring herself.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2011