Can anyone interpret dreams?

Last night i dreamed my baby was born but he had BAD diarrhea. I dreamed i found a piece of his intestines in his diaper!!!!!! I woke up screaming and crying!!!!! In the dream i didnt know what 2 do and i still dont! I cant believe i dreamed that about my baby boy!!!! Do you think it means something is going to be wrong with him when he is born? Then i remembered that when i was little i had the exact opposite problem, i was soooo constipated, my mom had to take me to a specialist! My dreams are sooo vivid they totally scare me! Im in a totally bad place right now, im scared!!!

Angelosmom11

Asked by Angelosmom11 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think it means your stressed out and worried about your baby. Completely normal to dream of things that you fear the most, that you fear you wont be able to handle, but you will be able to handle any and all that comes your way. Simple :)
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 12:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Thank you sooo much! Yes I am stressed and worrried! Im a 1st time mom and just wanna make sure Angelo is ok and I do what I have to do to make sure of it, but at the same time i dont wanna be 2 over protective and do something harmful! TY for your answer!
    Angelosmom11

Comment by Angelosmom11 (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2011