I don't know if i am pregnant. adult content

i haven't been moody or my nipples, they've been the same and i dont have nausea or vomiting. everything's the same but i haven't had my period in 2 weeks. what does this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It means you should take a test.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• This means you should take a pregnancy test.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I can assure you that you might get some RUDE responses, people indicating that your naive, but your not. Your very late on your period and if it is usually on time, take a test and if that comes up positive or negative, I would still go to your doctor for some blood work and go from there. Sometimes people dont have any systems and it takes longer for things to progress, get it checked out and I hope it goes the way you want it too.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 12:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• What MissyNewMama said.
    ta2dirishlass

Answer by ta2dirishlass at 12:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I totally agree that you should take a test :) I hope you are...I know it can be hard to wait. If this helps I have read many people that have said they did not even get a positive for a while even though they were pregnant. :)
    HoPeForU

Answer by HoPeForU at 12:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I agree with MissyNewMama but something to add to that, even if you have a neg test you can still be. I took one for everyweek when I was pregnant with my son for 3 months and all were neg until I was 13wks along I finally got a pos! so go to the dr and have them check you out!
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 12:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• agree with MissyNewMama.....
    mommymtz

Answer by mommymtz at 2:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2011