How many of you poop with ur husband in the bathroom or let ur husband poop with u in there?

I dont nor will i ever lol. but some people dont mind it i do pee with him in there and i do let him pee with me in there but when it comes to pooping thats private

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i feel ya there. I dont let my husband stick around either, and nor do i want to hang out while he does his stuff. One time though i was trying to get him out and he would not leave, he was all "honey its a trust thing, you dont trust me?" i was like i do but i dont want you to watch me poop.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i dont like him w/ me but idc if im in there... but i dont unless im in the shower and dont have a choice... but if i can run i do bc his poop stinks!!!!! lol
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• LOL....interesting question. I may sound weird but I wont even poop when my husband is home!! I only do it while he is at work. Plus I dont want to be in the same room as him while he does that. But he does it while I am home. This may sound weird but I dont fart in front of him either. We have been together for 8 years and I think he has heard me fart like a total of 3 times. I admit I am very strange...LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I'm the same way as the pp. I go either upstairs or downstairs, whichever floor my husband isn't on. And I never let my husband hear me fart....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• anon... what happens when you have diarrhea or something that you CAN'T hold it?? do you make yourself miserable because you embarrassed to do something that is normal and healthy to do??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My dh thinks that while he is pooping is the time to talk to me. That doesn't last long though because I can't breathe because of the smell. LOL So he says I'll talk to you in a minute! I say Thanks and run!
    I don't like to but I will poop when he is in the bathroom. As far as farting, in my house, it is like a competition! We just let er rip! LOL
    liebimom3

Answer by liebimom3 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Toilet time is my private time lol. The only time I can read and relax lollllll. Ive no desire to be in the bathroom with my husband. Just not my thang lol.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• when you've been together as long as we have, nothing is sacred anymore. LOL. If it's a big stinky (from him), then I def leave. Weird though if it's a big stinky from me, he just holds his nose and stays in there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i go in there and sit with my hubby when he calls me in ther to talk to him but as soon as he stars stinking i run out lol and its the same way when im poop but when we wake up in the am we noth run to the bath room and we got pee with eachother in there lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I rarely get diarrhea so I hardly have that problem. But if I really have to go I will go. I wont sit there and be miserable.
    Anonymous