What would u do? adult content

Im 19 just got out of a very horrible relationship and i dont want another nor was i looking for one. I live with my mother bc im trying to get back on my feet, i recieve my own check and me and her get foodstamps. Im curretly studying for my ged and im gonna go to high school online to get my high school diploma when i know i can passs the test.
So i am so overwhelmed between studying , taking care of a 3 month old on my own with no father, not to mention disiplining her son bc he doesnt listen to her so she turns to me to do the job for her. . My mother doesnt help bc she has her stuff she has to do. So i finally got him to bed one night and go figure i was wide awake and couldnt sleep and i had already studied pactically all day and was just physically exhuasted. So i was goofing around on my cell and came across a chating app for singles ,dating and what not, and so i downloaded and started talking well i was talking to this guy, and it started off as sexting (and i know dont send pics with ur head in the mix) then he gave me his number and then we started texting each other practically all day!! We have been texting for two weeks now and just yesterday i texted him sexy and stuff bc we have texted like that in a while well...nothing happened lmao he was sexy to but...yea then i told him i was stressed out and what not and he was all like "you can vent to me hun" ?? what the... ok so i did and he actually made me feel better, he lives in the same state as i do and told me if i ever needed someone to talk to or just cuddling then i could go over there for the weekend with my son...ok cool i told him but im not bringing my son over until i get to know u better. He completley understood!! He is actually asking about how my son is doing (my son has lactose intolerance) Its like uh...im not looking for a relationship...i was in one for three yrs and never cheated, im sorry but i think i have the right to have fun (which i never did) so now im thinking "what the hell???" now im confused. I guess when they say if u dont look for love, love will find u lmao but idk, meantime i told my mother through text and she hasnt replied on anything about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Personally, I WOULD NOT meet him at his house alone. If you really do want to meet him.. take him to a public place with some friends. & absolutely do not take your kid.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I'm confused too. You're concerned with disciplining a three month old?
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 12:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Meet in him public, he may not be the person you think he is. You have never met him so don't start getting all lovey dovey just yet. He could turn out to be a total creep.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• What you're doing is a bad idea, kiddo. You need to focus on creating a life for yourself and your son. Fun time needs to go on hold for a while.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• yesmaam.. the 3 month is hers.. her brother is the other child she helps take care of.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Love isn't found in two weeks of texting.

Out of curiosity - have you talked to your mother about this? She is likely to give you far better advice than random women on the internet.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 12:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• sexting is never a good way to meet a guy....i would personally never go to somones house idk.... but then again i would never do the whole sexting thing....but if you are wanting to get to know him just go hang somewhere public....

raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 1:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Get off the phone, and go study. He just wants sex from somebody that he already knows puts out.
    Anonymous

• You dont even know him most guys will sit back and listen to your problems.i would focus on school and my baby.it doesnt sound like something I would do but thats me.
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 1:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Meet in public- go get coffee or something, and see where it leads. You have to be careful when you are meeting people thru technology. He could be 50 years old, he could be a pedophile preying on girls with kids, he could be a WOMAN! You just never know. So keep your first few encounters short and sweet. See where it goes. Be classy.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2011