12DPO BFN

Anyone out there had a BFN 12dpo but still got their BFP at a later date? I know I'm supposed to wait for a missed period but I just couldn't wait this month!!! 14cycles of TTC are taking their toll on me!!!

MrsVosky

Asked by MrsVosky at 12:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• 12 DPO is too soon for most. I know you are anxious, but you cannot rush nature. Wait until you miss your cycle. Five days before you expect to start. Any sooner and you are likely going to get a BFN.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Today is CD 32 for me, I'm usually anywhere from 29-32!! I'm actually NOT wanting to test!! I am sick of getting BFN's! I have had some small cramps for the last two days, but usually only after I empty my bladder. Today I woke up with sore boobs, but that always happens before my period, so I'm not getting too worked up over it. So my body is giving me NO clues as to wether AF is going to show or not show!!! I don't want to waste more money on tests until I'm sure...so I'm actually holding off testing until the friday, which puts me at CD 35....wish me luck!!!
    MrsVosky

Comment by MrsVosky (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2011