Pregnancy question similiar to one i asked earlier except more detailed. can you help im 30 weeks and 6 days?

sunday i got menstrual-like cramps...they went away then came back in the middle of the night except the pain was worse. monday and tuesday i have had them on and of in the front and my lower back. yesterday i had back pain the worse yet all day long from the time i woke up til the time i went to bed. except right before i went to bad it got a little worse in one spot. it still is bothering me today. i called my doctor today instead of waiting til the 7th of july for my appointment. can you help? i feel sick to my tummy like nausea, but i figured it is the hot weather. i just need answers. when i called my doctor she never answered and has yet to call me back. and i just want to be safe than sorry. help me please!!!!!

Warrenbaby

Asked by Warrenbaby at 12:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like the aches and pains of the end of your pregnancy, call your doctor again just in case. GL
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 12:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i am not understanding i am only 30 weeks and 6days but i think they have my due date wrong by about 3 or 4 weeks.
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Keep calling until she calls you back. It could just be baby growing and as the PP said aches and pains of the end of pregnancy (which is no fun) but, anytime you are concerned don't feel bad for calling your doctor, that is what they are there for. Good luck and hopefully she calls back soon!!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• thanks...and will do...but the docs said it could be 24 hours before they even return anyones call..
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• The 30 weeks and 6 days is just to tell you how far along you are. You will be 31 weeks tomorrow. When they give you a due date it could go 2 weeks either way because well, it is an estimate. They just go off your start of your last period or off an ultrasound (did you have one done?)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• yes but the last menstrual cycle they went by wasn't really a period i just had spotting for a couple days...and yes i did have an ultrasound i have had two...but they never told me on my last one if my due date change or not. she didn't say anything.
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• That is crazy! My doc gets back to me fairly quick. Did you tell them your concerns?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• no i told her it was something my mom didn't want me to wait til my next appt. and ask..but she probably won't even get my message til tonight. i am going to keep calling though.
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Normally if your ultrasound shows that you are a lot farther along then what they thought they will change the due date. Feel free to ask her about that as well. If all else fails and you are still in pain, head into labor and delivery to get checked out. I have had to do that a couple of times.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• okay thanks...when you went because of the same thing what did they tell you ?
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2011