How many of you sleep on your back still?

I am 35 weeks and I sleep more on my right side then left (it feels better that way) but every time I wake up I am on my back! could this be bad for my baby? I mean I don't do it on purpose I just end up like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sleeping on your back shouldnt harm your baby i did with both my pregnancys well when i wasnt on my side trying to get them out of my ribs lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i sleep the same way as you,im 30 weeks though
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• it does more harm to you then the baby
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:55 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I'm 39 weeks and I end up on my back some nights. I get so much hip pain that I just can't help but end up on my back (YES I do sleep with a body pillow every single night). I'm not dead and neither is my baby =] Just sleep however you're comfortable. If your uterus or baby presses on any nerves, you'll wake yourself up or turn over in your sleep.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My feeling is that if it was so bad for you, it'd be really uncomfortable and you'd not want to do it. I find myself on my back (am 28 wks) sometimes but other times it is very uncomfortable and I can't. I think it depends on where the baby is. SO long as you're not in pain, I wouldn't worry.
    Anonymous