13 month old *gur*

He has something against my Christmas tree as well as anything else that are on shelves. He also has a facination with the toilet, he wants nothing to do with his toys any ideas are greatly appreciated!

aidendesmommy

Asked by aidendesmommy at 10:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• give him a empty cereal box and a piece of tape lol maybe a spoon too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• lol my 14 month old is the same way....we keep the bathroom door shut at all times if not we get random things put in the toilet and we have ower xmas tree up on a hope chest.....good luck to u
    ToberzMama

Answer by ToberzMama at 11:14 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• It'll pass but in the mean time, close the bathroom door or get a toilet lock and gate off the tree. It's also a good idea to place your knick knacks where he can't reach them or put them away for awhile until he's older.
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 2:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Welcome to having a 13 month old! LOL

Chill... it's just a baby thing. It will pass. Although it is annoying now, you'll laugh about it later, I promise. My 2yo thinks everything is hilarious, even when he's in trouble. Although it irritates me at the time, I have laid down in the bed at night and just giggled about the "bad" things he did that day.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 4:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2008