when did you...

first feel your baby kick? I'm pregnant with my first so i was curious if some people could tell me what it felt like. i think i might have felt him but im not sure because everything ive read about feeling the baby move says it feels like bubbles in your stomach or like popcorn popping but it didn't really feel like that to me

SaraNicole715

Asked by SaraNicole715 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• to me it felt like putting a spoon in a bowl of jello and pulling out a spoonful of it. I think baby moving is one of the hardest things to describe.

I was about 16/17 weeks when I felth the baby move
    and about 21/22 weeks for real kicks
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:52 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i was about 4 months when i first felt my baby kick. felt just like butterflies in your stomach! best way i can describe it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I didn't feel my baby kick until 24 weeks. I may have felt movement before that but they were just like little flutters. Once they start they don't stop! Congratulations!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Trust me..you'll know when you have the first kicks. Lol.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 5:31 PM on Dec. 15, 2008