Don't you hate it when...

Cable people/repair people/any services give you such a huge time frame that they will be @ your house? I can't get in the shower because my daughter was a handful this morning and now that she is down I have to wait for the repair guys to get here....anytime between now and 2 hours from now! When is a mom supposed to have time to get herself ready for the day? Especially since DH is bringing people over to help us move, and I have greasy hair and smell bad! LOL

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 1:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We had an appt to get our air fixed and they gave us a window between 8am and 2:30 pm.. I mean really? you can't narrow it down anymore than that??
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• LOL..I know what you mean!! When my cable guy was coming last time..they said between 1pm and 5pm.. they came at 11am!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I know what you mean!!!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I know. I hate that especially during the school year when the time they give falls either when I have to drop my kids off at school or when I have to pick them up. I just cross my fingers that they come when I'm around.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Mine always comes right at the end of that time period. grrr!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I swear if they ring my door bell they might get a beat down! I have a big ole sign on my door that says PLEASE DO NOT RING DOORBELL, JUST KNOCK. Every time the repair guys come the ring the door bell, and if my DD was asleep she isn't after they ring that damn door bell!!
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Yeah I hate that.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• ooohhh I do hate that!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Well, he was pretty much on time, but of course, he rang that damn doorbell....Luckily DD must be really really tired because I don't hear her yet!
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• LOL You called that one about the doorbell. Glad she slept through it.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2011