When do you think I will have my baby?(Just for fun)

I am 7 months pregnant. I had my first at 7 months ( 29 weeks) . I gained more with the first this time I only gained 24 lbs so far. I'm having a girl this time. She moves ALOT! I'll be laying down and prop my leg up on my s/o and she will kick him in the back. I didn't feel my first as much , which is a boy. Anyways I had contractions all night when I went in labor with him and I kept having the doctors check me , but they said I wasn't but I just knew I was and I was so uncomfotable I couldnt hardly sleep. So when they put the thing on my belly I moved it lower bc thats where I felt the contractions and so they checked my cervix and said I was going to have the baby that day! ( I was in the hospital for a week before I had him bc my water broke the day after my birthday.) I had him within 30 mins. after they gave me pitocin and it kicked in fast! Everyone left the room and I couldnt find the button for nurse! So when they came in I had to wait for the people from childrens hospital which was close by to get there. So do you think I could have this one early too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Theres a chance but only time can really tell. Just wait and see and a lot of people go early with their first baby.
    Vivian0331

Answer by Vivian0331 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• August 23rd, the 23rd of the month is popular for babies :) Just something I've noticed. GL momma
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• That's true...my youngest was born on August 23rd! Good luck and we'll all wish you a healthy delivery!
    Mom22Gurls82

Answer by Mom22Gurls82 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I WOULD SAY YOUR CHANCES R TO GO EARLY BUT EVERY PREGNACY IS DEFFERENT. I WENT OVER WITH MY FIRST AN THIS ONE BEING INDUCED ON THE DUE DATE WITCH IS NEXT WEEK CANT WAIT TO MEET MY LITTLE BABY
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 2:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2011