Part time work

I am wondering if there is part time work (at home) with out selling or having to put money towards anything. I just changed jobs and taking a huge pay cut. I am willing to work my rear off.

aus14

Asked by aus14 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• If you are serious willing to work your butt off, do consider a smart home business. One that has consumable products, one that is in line with timings and trends, one that has products that are in demand and one that you can leverage your time and increase your income exponentially. You will make back your investment within one month. I love having a business where I use the products and can turn around and share them with others and make money immediatelly. Good luck and Best wishes!!!
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 3:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2011