A little Christmas Question (Lets make our mind work for a min)

If you could give anything at all (no money option or any type of restrictions) who would you give it to and what would it be?

This is our "theme question" this year for my family Christmas Party and I thought it would be neat to see other answers.
Thanks,
Shawna

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i would give it two my 3 month old son!!! and i would give him the world!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• my mom. i would pay off her house!
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 11:13 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• To my sister. A cure for her Lupus. It's killing me to watch her suffer.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:16 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I would want to give so much to so many! It would be hard to choose just 1. I would want to give my dad a new house. He has done without his whole life and is now disabled and lives in a rundown house. I would give my sister back the abitlity to walk. She is only 21 and severed her spinal cord in a car wreck in june. I would like to provide a Christmas dinner to my whole community for free. And have gifts for all the children.
    liebimom3

Answer by liebimom3 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I would end hunger for all!
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I would give everyone happiness.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 11:34 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I'd get my hubby everything he wants- quads, horses, xbox 360, new house, etc because he does so much for me!
    mamahud

Answer by mamahud at 11:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I would buy airline tickets for all the exchange students we've hosted over the years and bring them all back for a visit, although we stay in touch by mail and phone calls we haven't seen any of them in person again. I guess that is really a gift for me as well as them.
    redlah61

Answer by redlah61 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i would give y husband anything and everything he ever wanted.we come from very different economic backgrounds and family lifestyles,mine middle class,comfortable.his,financially cash strapped sometimes single mom,raising five boys,disfunctional home.he had to fight for everything he had,being the youngest child.i would love to make his dreams come true,be whatever they are.
    nana-mom403

Answer by nana-mom403 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I would end world hunger and make everyone healthy...can you buy peace? I would def buy peace on earth if I could.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2008