Imagination or not? adult content

im 34 weeks pregnant i have 38 days to go according to my due date, and i dont know if its my imagination but i feel like my stomach hurts especially my back and legs but its only for a little bit then it goes a way and a while later it comes back but i just dont know if it my imagination or its just because the pain isnt horrible, although the back pain and discomfort has been there all day and i guess i might have lost my mucus plug the other day and i keep feeling pressure at times down there including my butt and i dont want to call my doctor because i feel it might be my imagination so im trying to wait and see if the pain gets worse or something but what do you think mabye signs of early premature labor? or just the end of pregnancy feeling. I posted this yesterday and this mirning I woke up to a hurting stomach and diarreah:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Maybe, maybe not. Please just call the doctor, I went in 2x with my second baby false labor. Just do it, you don't want to have this baby at home :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• You need to call ur ob if you lost ur plug he/she willwant to see you.
    angelas4Him

Answer by angelas4Him at 1:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• AM 39 WEEKS AN YES I HAD THESE PAIN FROM 26 WEEKS BUT ITS HARD TO TELL IF THEY R FAKE OR IF THEY R THE REAL DEAL JUST CALL THE OBGYN AN SHELL BE ABLE TO TELL U. OR GIVE U A NONSTRESS TEST TO SEE WHATS GOING ON. SHE WILL ALSO ASK HOW FAR APART R THEY AN HOW LONG DO THEY LAST.
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 2:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• With my son I went into preterm labor 2xs, and i went into the hospital and they stopped the contractions, and then I finally went in at 41 weeks. Call the doctor and they will tell you weither to come in or not. Good luck...your almost there!
    jessicapoker

Answer by jessicapoker at 9:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2011