What is your favorite shampoo?

I used to switch shampoos because I had a lot of breakage. Infusium was the better one I eventually found and I even used the sulfate free shampoos but it made my hair thin out more. My now favorite one is the Herbalife aloe moisturizing shampoo because it leaves my hair clean feeling and when it's dry it's very soft. It's helped with the thinning as well. The first time I lathered it didn't feel like enough. So I rinsed and repeated and a little went a long way. It felt very clean. When I dried it is when it started to feel soft. Weird but kewl. I bought it off from my mom's online Herbalife shop if you're interested. www.shopherbalife.com/bestthingsforlife

istealcookies

Asked by istealcookies at 1:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I grew up in a beauty salon and tried pretty much every professional product, but the thing I like the best, believe it or not, is Bath and Body Works moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I abuse the hell out of my hair and it never splits or breaks and always looks shiny. Plus they smell amazing. I ended up having a bunch of Matrix to use up and had my husband use it up instead of me because I didn't like it as much.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I buy the cheapest one in the store.

Answer by louise2 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• head and shoulders shampoo
    suave conditioners
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Herbal Essence ... I like the smell and the fact that when I take my hair down the next day, I can still smell my shampoo!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Right now, we're using It's A 10, and we LOVE it!! Both the shampoo, daily conditioner and the leave in are fantastic! I also love Moroccan oil!

clarity333

Answer by clarity333 at 2:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Most guys don't care so much about their hair lol
    istealcookies

Comment by istealcookies (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I love Bath and Body Works scents. You can always tell when someone puts on lotion from there.
    istealcookies

Comment by istealcookies (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I like tresemme its the only kind I have found that get all the dirt and oil out and not look waxy like some others left me
    Anonymous

• Wen shampoo - expensive but worth it.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 2:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Yeah exactly I didn't like the waxiness of others. Tresemme has a good scent and works as well as Infusium. I get less breakage though and my hair feels and looks cleaner with the Herbalife Aloe Moisturizing shampoo. I always like to hear what works for other people because recommendations are the key to solutions or great products.
    istealcookies

Comment by istealcookies (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2011