Any other pregnant women feel....

like you get winded so easily? I have been packing boxes and chasing after a baby all morning, now that the baby is down I have been moving boxes out to the car (not heavy ones). I feel like I have not done all that much, but I am completely winded and need to a take a break. I almost feel like a hindrance more than anything during this move because I haven't even done 1/4 of what DH has!

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 2:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• YES I WOULD TAKE A BREAK AN RELAXE AN TAKE A NAP WHEN SHE/HE DOES YOU DONT WANT TO GET OVER TIRED.
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 2:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I always feel that way. I hate it. I feel like I can't do anything. I just thought that is was something with the pregnancy.
    pregers2011

Answer by pregers2011 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I dont exactly feel winded but when we moved 2 months ago, I barely did anything because I couldnt carry boxes that were to heavy or help move furniture. So I basically packed a few boxes and watched my hubby do the rest.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I felt that way when pregnant. I got winded just walking up the stairs. It's normal. You've got a growing baby in you! We moved also when I was very very pregnant and I hated not being able to help much, but it's just the way it is. Try to relax and enjoy watching the men do all the heavy work :) because once that baby comes out you're gonna be running around more than you even want to!
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 2:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2011