This so hurt...

So i took my friend to a party. I was pointing out a guy who I thought was so hot. Me and this guy were flirting. and we were talking about hanging out and than i went to the bath room and when I came back out. She was all over him. Kissing him. Holding him. and than got mad when i said I wanted to go home but yet he asked if she wanted to crash there, She was my ride home because I had a couple of beers. So I was sitting on the couch and they went to the room and you could hear them having sex... Like why would you do that!

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Obviously she isn't a tactful friend or a pillar of morality. But would you really want some guy who would have sex in a snap??? Wipe your brow and be glad you got away. Yuk! x

Answer by Womamhood at 3:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I'd be shopping for a classier friend.

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• WOW...not really a friend huh? Thats just wrong! :(

Answer by YerMami24 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• She's not a friend. Don't bother being hurt. And don't bother associating with her in the future. Easy, wasn't it? (And so is she, by the way.)

Answer by gdiamante at 2:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• yeah i don't understand why they voted you down unless it's the friend with a guilty conscience. Some people don't understand what it means to have tact or class.

Answer by amberpaiz at 2:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Someone voted me down? Guess that "friend" is on CM, too! LOL

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I would have made one of them pay for some cab fare for my ride home for sure, then I would delete that "friend"s number !!

Answer by Dahis at 2:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I would think that both my friend and the guy were pigs. You don't just have sex with someone you just picked up. Sounds like you need friends with better morals and look for a guy that will respect you.

Answer by attap5 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Yeah, I agree w/CollinsMommy729!!!

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 4:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I would've taken her keys and caught a ride by somebody, anybody!!

Answer by LittlesMom549 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2011