Does anyone else get annoyed by this?

Does anyone else get annoyed and not know what to say when someone asks "how's it feel to have a baby" "did you ever think you'd have a baby" "How's it feel to have a one year old"? I have no idea what to tell people most of the time I just tell them I feel the same as I did before or if it's someone I know I just tell them I hate those questions and don't answer.

bassyentihw

Asked by bassyentihw at 11:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If they have kids, I would say "well you've been there! You remember don't you?" If they don't have kids of their own and you trust them, then I would hand your baby over to them and say " hold this, now your holding my heart in your hands, don't drop it"
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 12:07 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• When anyone asks me that I tell them I love it.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i usally say its hard but worth it...for all those questions... but i cant say i get annoyed
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• It bothers me only bc the people who ask me seem to expect me to say how hard it is and how I'm barely hanging on. Which it not the truth. It's mostly DH's mom and sister. When normal people ask I really don't mind.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 11:43 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I think that people just want to talk about the baby and don't know how to start the conversation. Like when someone gets married and you see them you just say " so how is married life" it is like how are you doing....don't really expect any certain answer, but just showing you care about what is going on in their life. Don't expect anything deep! Just keep it light!
    Anniefofannie

Answer by Anniefofannie at 12:33 PM on Dec. 15, 2008