Advice needed

Im one month pregnant, the baby's dad died a few days ago. I am so scared to go through this pregnancy b/c im scared i will lose the baby due to stress, and now people are telling his family that he's not the dad but i am positive that he is. Even tho his fam believes he is the dad, Is there any way i could get a paternity test done to prove he is?

mzQ

Asked by mzQ at 11:26 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think you have to wait till after the baby is born hun.

I am sorry about your loss and hang in there for that baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• you wil have to wait till the baby is born sorry. they could do a amnio at like 15weeks but they usually wont do those on a healthy pregnancy to much of a danger. Just hang in there for the sake of baby i know its stressfull but you'll be truly blessed when you hold that little baby in your arms. My grandfather passed away when i was just 6wks along im now 21wks so just hang in there. sorry to hear about your loss.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• if the family believes you then don't worry about it. It's just added stress to what you already have going on.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 11:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• just test when the babys born, you dont need the extra stress and neither does the baby. i hope everything works out for you
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2008