• In the Spotlight:

Fat people?

I was watching a show about a morbidly obese man, over 1000 pounds and it was disgusting! In this day and age there is not one reason a person should be fat! Americans and their fast food. Stop eating people!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• its not what u eat it is how u eat it
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• Must be nice to be perfect
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I am actually only responding to this question because I need answers off my to do list, otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• People don't weigh over 1000 lbs because they can't put the fork down. It's misconceptions like this that lead to discrimination. People see those who weigh 75 lbs and look like a walking skeleton get sympathy from many because clearly there's something emotional going on in that person's head to make them do that to themselves. The same is true for the super morbidly obese.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Is there a question here?
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 2:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Don't judge others, if you are not 1000lb don't worry about it, mind your own business. Those people who eat fast food and keeping others employed in all honesty.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• are they bothering you? are they interfering with your everyday life? no? okay then move on. America is obese - fast food has become the epidemic, its cheap, its fast and its easy. why spend $7 on a salad when u can spend $2 on a double bacon cheeseburger (just saying)
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• there is more a reason now for people to be obese than in the past. we sit on our arses all day. work on computers. Commute. How many people have ot get up before it is light out to milk cows and plough fields? Everyone is super busy all the time, so we eat convenient food..which is horrible for you. Of course, yes if you have all ht emoney and free time in the world, you can attend your yoga classes and grocery shop at Whole Foods. (FYI...not obese myself..just the thoughts)
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 2:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Oh I thought this was calling me... like hey fat people? I guess not. Judgement.....
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• "People see those who weigh 75 lbs and look like a walking skeleton get sympathy from many"
    I wish. I was severely underweight for most of my life. All I got was "Stop starving yourself for attention and eat a fucking cheeseburger!"
    It's not as simple as what you eat for either.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 3:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2011