Is he obsessed?

a few years ago one of the guys that mows my lawn added me to facebook, and from which he got my number. he texts me a lot and at first i thought he was just being friendly and we usually tlked about general stuff. today was their day to mow and i had to pay bills so i wasnt home. he texted me and asked why i was gone when they stopped by, i i told him i was out gettin stuff done, he said well that sucks i wanted to see you. im not sure what he meant by that since i dont go out when they mow, i go about my business in the house. we have the curtains opened and the shades opened on the patio durin the day to let light in.
then i told him i have to get back to packing since we (my husband and i and our kids) will be moving sometime next month. he asked where i just said the other side of town, its going tobe nice have privacy.(we live in a duplex complex.. several duplexs in one area)
he just said oh where is the house?
im a little creeped out by this. am i over reacting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• and that is why i dont have my number on FB even though I mostly have extended family as my friends. And exactly why I dont add people who arent my friends. Yes you should be creeped out. I would stick it out the remaining time you are there and once you move delete that mofo and hopefully you are able to block his number. with my service plan I can block up to 6 numbers
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I don't think you are.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I personally wouldn't have been texting him since you're married. I would stop communication with him. You're walking on shakey grounds in my opinion.... I wouldn't tell him where you're moving unless you're STILL wanting him to mow your grass there, but doesn't sound like a good idea.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Ya creeper!!!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• no, you're not over reacting...your lawn guy should have never been your facebook friend in the firstplace....

he sounds creepy...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• You should probably cut ties. Does your DH know that you two text and are FB friends? Is he okay with it? Does he text your DH, too? Are your DH and this guy friends, too? If not, then he probably likes you as more than a friend and you should cut it out.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 2:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• ps I say wait it out for now because deleting and blocking him could trigger him into becoming a psyco besides just being a creep right now!
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• dh knows him and sometimes they text, i forgot to add that i deleted and blocked him from facebook a few weeks ago, no reason other than i wanted family and close friends only on my page. if acquaintances wanted to talk to me or know whats goin on with my life they know my number then i can limit to what i want them to know. my husband has him on fb but he plans on deleting and blocking. they went to school together. he texts me more than dh and i dont always respond, i wouldnt call him a friend just a guy that i sometimes talk to and i never seek him out its him texting me first and sometimes i respond and usually keep conversations to a minimum . i dont know where he lives i never went anywhere with him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• i try to be nice to everyone, im a very social person, when i first added him and started talkin to him i didnt think twice about it, im just a friendly person, i have been given numbers by people young and old while out and about, for example when i got my tires done i talked to an older couple in their 70s and the lady gave me her number and told me to call her so we could go get coffee sometime.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2011