Do you love jumping up & down in muddy puddles?

lol, can you tell my kids have been watching Peppa Pig? Does anyone elses kids like this show too?

Is it me or does it seem Peppa's family spends a lot of time jumping up & down in muddy puddles? I don't get it, what's with the muddy puddles all the time, and then they literally fall down laughing, lol.

My eldest (15 yr old conspiracy theorist, lol) claims the reason they are always jumping up and down in puddles is to brain wash us into believe that doing so is a lot of fun. See that way when the goverment takes all our money and we have none left for entertainment, we won't fuss cause we'll all be jumping up & down in muddy puddles, lol

ummm ok. ya, that makes sense, lol

It's a really cute show though. Did you see the one where the teacher asked the kids to draw their favorite vegetable and then went around the class asking what each had drawn. A carrot, a tomato, and Peppa drew a picture of her daddy pig watching television, lol.

ok, I'm done rambling, lol...I'll go find a muddy puddle, lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• YES!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Fun times.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Because pigs like mud?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2011